School Psychology Opening for the 2018-2019 School Year
The Hamilton Boone Madison Special Services Cooperative (HBM) is a special education cooperative located in Noblesville Indiana which serves five school districts and a charter school. HBM is seeking a candidate for a school psychologist position for the 2018-19 school year.
School Psychologists at HBM provide services that include:
- Provide psychological services in diverse settings, from early childhood to high school
- Work with students with disabilities that range from mild to severe
- Interact with professionals from multiple disciplines
- Participate in building- and district-level planning for interventions related to early intervention/pre-referral and mental health initiatives.
- Provide consultation to teachers, administrators, and parents
- Engage in other activities within the field of school psychology as part of a 15-member team of school psychologists.
- Take part in and at times provide professional development guided by the cooperative.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are based on the negotiated contract agreement and education level and experience.
184 day contract
Supervised by the School Psychology Department Chair and HBM Director.
Send letter of interest and resume to:
Dr. Steve Wornhoff